Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours . . . Although this year will be different because Buddy isn't here with us. But Copper will get his full share of turkey when we eat our thanksgiving dinner. Copper already loves going to the porch, even though he'll come running in because it's cold out and he doesn't have a thicker coat on.

The Girls (Turkeys) are still coming! We still have grass, but it's getting colder and the days are getting shorter. This weekend my parents and I are going to get our real Tree for Christmas and we will need to figure out how to introduce Copper to the idea that a tree will be in the house for at least a month or more.

Copper is also very curious about the Turkeys and about outside because my dad and I go out there twice a day. When spring comes we will take Copper and Kitten #2 out for their first walk. We're still looking for Kitten #2, but I hope to find one before Christmas.

While Dad and I were outside raking on Monday, I brought out Buddy to be outside with us like he usually would on a day like Monday. It was 48 degree! I know Buddy enjoyed it and Copper is curious.


No comments:

Post a Comment