Sunday, November 19, 2017

A Special Drawing

So while I was doing some cleaning getting all prepared to bring in the spirit of Christmas into the house. Don't worry we won't start decorating until after Thanksgiving.

Anyways I came across a few mementos of Buddy, one is a drawing that a local artist did while I had attend a Cat Show a few years back. Anyone who wanted a drawing of their pets should bring in a photo and he'll draw them. I pick this picture because this was his face when he get photographed and was sniffing the air. '

Plus we were outside when I took this photo, it was unusually warm for that time of year but we took Buddy out on his walk. I told the artist to not make Buddy any fatter than he already is and the artist laugh and said he won't make him any fatter than Buddy already was. When I picked up the drawing, I couldn't believe how much of Buddy he got. Like it's Buddy in a character cartoon drawing!

I had always intended to get it frame right away but the size of the drawing was unusually funky which made it harder to find a frame. Plus I kept forgetting the size! So When I came across it again and Michaels happens to have an 70% off Custom Framing, I took this opportunity to take the drawing in and have it framed.

The actual photo .... And yes he does have some white chest fur!! I'm surprise that the camera picked it up so well. We would always see it from time to time. 


Buddy as a Cartoon! 


I went into Michaels and got the drawing Framed. I can't wait to see the results of it all comes together. It won't be ready for two weeks but I can't wait to see the final product of this drawing. The next step is to figure out where we will hang it.

No comments:

Post a Comment