Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Meet Tabby

Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce you to our Feral Cat that I call Tabby, since I'm not sure if it's a boy/girl Tabby is neutral.

 










We been getting visits from Tabby for the past few years, Tabby discovered that we put food out for the Raccoons and ideally we have food that Tabby could eat. We have kibbles, hotdogs and some other miscellaneous food.

We don't often seen Tabby because he/she is a Feral Cat meaning limited to no contact with humans. Even sometimes when we're in the kitchen, Tabby would take off. Other times we would be quiet enough where Tabby will resume eating while we watch in silent.

With that being said, getting pictures of Tabby is hard because of the time of day (Night/Twilight/Dusk) and the camera can't focus or see what I'm aiming to shoot for. These past few days Tabby have been arriving at our house just before we turn over to Night/Twilight/Dusk. I'm pleased to see a good winter coat and that it's healthy from my point of view.



No comments:

Post a Comment