Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Antlers, Antlers, Antlers & Antlers!!!

Today presented with some very interesting visitors . . .

We already knew that we were getting Bucks, but we did not expect to see FOUR bucks!!!!! Seeing four bucks have been unheard of for Buddy's Backyard.

I was coming home from work when I saw that our first two bucks were coming to the backyard, Dad was currently putting food out at this time. The larger buck saw Dad in the garden (which is their direct route to the backyard most of the time), he was looking at him curiously as Dad was putting food out. This Buck clearly have seen Dad before because he stood just outside of the garden, dad chatted with him as he saw the others in the near distance.

The others took off when I had to backup in the driveway, but the one still stayed even as I backup and was able to get out of my car to take some pictures on my phone. Then he watch the others go back behind the baseball field and decided to go get them and bring them back to Buddy's Backyard.

We waited, keeping an eye out for their return. We saw the largest one first but then I saw what I thought was the second buck that we had been seeing but then I saw the antlers were different. LO and Behold!!! It was an different buck along with seeing yet another! So all in total FOUR Bucks with different points!!!

Follow the pictures!!!



 The Two Pointer




 The 8 Pointer









The Four Pointer

Some more pictures of the second 8 pointers









The next few photos are the first 8 pointer (He's much larger in size compare to the second 8 pointer)











 Some more of the four pointer








I hope you enjoyed all the amazing photos I got before it got too dark!!


No comments:

Post a Comment