Friday, October 20, 2017

A day like today

A Day in Buddy's Life

Today was one of those days where Buddy would demand to be outside . . . this is his typical weather. When I got done with work at 4pm, I took a glance at the temperature and knew that this day is a typical going on a walk day. 

I was going to carry him to his spot(s) around the house, but the herd of turkeys were here. I can still carry him to his spot(s) tomorrow before it rains.

MEOW . . . . MEOW

Looking at the backdoor leading to outside, Daddy out there.

Sniff the back porch . . . the devils leave a stink.

Which way to go? Left or Right?


I take RIGHT . . . might do a little business around the corner of the house.


Mom is following me and taking pictures. Making a loop around the house and passed the steps because I'm not ready to go inside.


I walk across this hard gravel . . . taking one step at a time, sometimes I follow the dirt path. I sit in my favorite spot in the tall grass. MMM maybe I'll eat some grass and make mom mad. There's a breeze and I close my eyes and sniff the air. 


I might take a nap . . . by choice I'll walk to the steps because I'm ready to go back inside for breakfast. But first my neck scratches and my harness is off. 



The humans feed me my dairy and provide water. I'm satisfied and is ready for my long day of napping.


In other news . . . I told Buddy that we will be bringing in our first kitten out of two tomorrow to his house. We're kind of on a hold to adopt a pet from the shelter due to a quarantine among the cats, but a friend of ours had a litter of kitten and had one that she hadn't found a home yet. So we're going to be taking him and then we'll look for a sibling/playmate once the quarantine is lifted at the shelter.

Once we as a family figure out a name that we can all agree on, I'll share it on Instagram.

Stay TUNED!!!

2 comments:

  1. You always make me cry with these beautiful posts about Buddy! What a creative tribute to him. Thank you so much for taking us on a walk with our beloved Buddy. I loved getting to see life from his point of view. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're happy tears . . . just think that. Happy tears. Happy moments.

      Delete