Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Where Am I?

I apologize for not doing any picture sharing lately, things been a little crazy with having a job and just trying to take fun photos of everyone in Buddy's backyard.

I can still say that we're still having a lot of activities just as well with pictures, but I've been working hard trying to submit photos to the Nature Conservatory photo contest and finding the right pictures that will blow the judges sock off.

On another note, I will be traveling in July to Oshkosh where there happens to be an Audubon's Birds of America exhibit. So I can't wait to see that!!! 

On birds related news, our orioles are starting to bring the babies to the feeders and just yesturday our Eastern Bluebird showed up again, it appears that he comes when there's lot of activity going on with the birdbath because that's how it been with the last few times of him and the female showing up.

Granted we haven't seen either of them since our big storm earlier this month but to see him again yesterday tells me that they have to be in the area somewhere and knows our backyard.

The Grackles are interfering with the Orioles feeders, they or just one of them likes to go up on the feeder and disrupt the orioles.

We've gotten pictures of downy feeding her baby so if I can find the pictures I'll share some as well other pictures.

Wild rabbits!!!! We are seeing so many!!! We got to have at least a dozen and babies too!

Well until I can get more things organize about how to run this blog better, we're keeping in tune with the backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment