Saturday, March 24, 2018

Spring is here

These last few days have been filled with new returnees to Buddy's Backyard. First we heard a Robin and what we thought was a Red-winged blackbird but actually it was a Grackle.

The very next day we did hear a Red-Winged Blackbird! We also saw our group of Common Redpoll. The Goldfinches are gaining their color back, I took some picture of their color standing out pretty vibrant.




Today I saw our Red-breasted nuthatch, I didn't have the camera on me but I do have an older photo of the Red-breasted nuthatch. These Red breasted nuthatch are small and fast, they don't stay on the feeders long enough to get photos.












Stay tuned for more visitors as warmer weather comes, I look forward to seeing our orieloes, White-Throated Sparrows, hopefully our hummingbirds can appear at Buddy's Backyard.

I also hope this summer that I'll be able to go to some locations in my area to get photos of other birds and expand our horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment