Thursday, February 8, 2018

A Day in Buddy's Life: Winter Edition



To Copper and Coal, the young pawawans you will learn the amazing views of my porch. I've lived on this porch for 15 years. Your humans will demand that you come in when it's below freezing out at night and you insist on staying out there.

Your humans will insist that you lay in the sun during the winter and not the shaded area where my food would always be. I open my platform(s) to you to enjoy, you'll need to share (Copper I'm talking to you).

Respect the birds that flies in the bushes and in the bird house above you, they won't yell at you, leave them be. You can watch from a distance, listen from a distance but do not touch.
You will respect that the harness is for your protection, do not attempt to slip out and go wandering by yourself.

You will respect the humans on when they will allow you outside to learn my territory, do not attempt to break out otherwise there will be consequences.

Most of all have fun and enjoy everything that I left behind for you.

~ Buddy

A day in Buddy's Life: The WINTER EDITION 


I hate the white stuff that sits on the ground for months, I hate that it leaves a wetness on my paws and it's coldness. I do like it when I can walk in certain areas that are white stuff free, but I dislike the cold.


I know on days that it's cold that I must lay where the Sun is, the sun is to keep me warm while I nap. Sometimes I get an blanket to cover me so I can remain outside a little bit longer.


The porch is my second closest way to being outside without actually being outside (because that white stuff can't disappear fast enough). I like being able to step out onto the steps if there's no wet white stuff.


Most of all its one of my all time favorite place to be, if it's not with my daddy, being outside with my daddy and occasionally with my moms.

No comments:

Post a Comment