Sunday, January 7, 2018

Three Months gone by . . .


Entering the new year, Buddy been gone for 3 months now. But let me tell you Copper and Coal have certainly picked up on some typical routine we did with Buddy.

Even today, the kids were eager to want to be outside on the porch after they attempted to sneak out to the backyard porch patio. Copper has a little cold right now since it had been below temps for days, today is actually a nice day compare to how it's been all week.

Tomorrow and the next few days are going to be porch worthy days!

Life with two kids is certainly different from just only having one, but it been an great experience watching Copper and Coal grow into their personalities. Copper is the instigator while Coal is the passive "I'll entertain myself".

But let me tell you Copper loves to use his claws, while Coal hardly uses his!! We call Coal a little Clumsy because he doesn't use them! But he' practicing jumping on surfaces, while Copper take stride in Counter surfing.

While I don't know what Buddy thinks about two cats in his household, I know he see that we're enjoying every moments with the kids. Buddy would certainly be sunning on the porch these next few days because of warm temps.

My ipod creating a memory video the other day, it had showcase Buddy, Copper and Coal. While some of the photos of Buddy were when he was ill, they were still memories I took of him. I think I took them for the sake of just having a Kodiak moment rather than what was really going on. I was savoring every moment I had with him before he passed.


Buddy's Backyard


As far as the Backyard . . . It's been cold and we just went through an 50lb bag of black oil sunflower seeds in 8 days! That's how much our critters were eating, they eat more to keep themselves warm. Our turkeys were still coming but it's been since Thursday since I haven't seen them, so crossing fingers that they are okay and will make their appearance again soon.

OH now that reminds me . . . there's a tale I need to share but I'll write it on a new post. So keep your eye out for the short tale!

No comments:

Post a Comment